Question
Posted by: Frustrated | 2009-03-05

Cheat On U He Will Always Move On Now

My BF kept on cheating me and I kept on taking him back last year I even got miscarrage bcos of stress. He has 5 kids with 5 different Mothers and I thought maybe he meant it when he said he learnt from it but as he kept on cheating I kept on trusting things will be fine and he will change.

I think the thought of moning on came several times but maybe was scared to be lonely or facing the world again I can' t really tell why didn' t move on then. The roller coaster went on and on until after 2 years of the relationship until he impregnant another woman so please ladies once a dog always a Bull dog please make right decisions and not being a victim like I am waiting for teh worst and being emotional disturbed. MOVE ON!!!

If you keep taking him back, he will keep on cheating --- why wouldn't he ? And come on now --- isn't it totally obvious hat a man with 5 children with 5 diferent women, hasn't the remotest intention of being faithul to anyone ? He hasn't learned anything, and probably doesn't want to. Maybe if all 5 women had the sense to go to the Maintenance Court and have the Court require him to pay full maintenance for each of the 5 kids, he might learn something.
You're lucky you aren't number 6 with kid 6, so far. Don't fear being lonely --- you're more alone with a cheater than on your own. Yes indeed : move on, and maybe you need the help of a counsellor to do so properly and effectively. Unless you want to continue forever being just one of many women who give him sex and look after his kids, move on.