Question
Posted by: alf | 2011/07/29

Cheat

MY gIRLFRIEND OF 7 YEARS CHEATED ON ME WITH HER BOSS. SHE IS STILL WORKING FOR HIM. SHE PROMISED SHE WONT DO IT AGGAIN. CAN I TRUST HER

I am afraid that it is not possible for me to predict this. It is difficult for couples when the trust

5
Posted by: Kallie | 2011/08/05

Once a cheater, always a cheater!

If you can once allow yourself to step over the boundary why would stop when an opportunity presents itself a second time?

More importantly, did her boss know you were involved with her? If he did, he needs a moerse klap. I can help with resolving these type matters quietly so drop me a line...

Reply to Kallie
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/30

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/07/29

She will continue cheating on you. You seem like a softy, that''s why. Do the same to her...an eye for an eye!

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: Mr X | 2011/07/29

That really tough my Bra but can you ask her what really happened that resulted in her doing that. I mean, was she forced in any way or is she afraid of her Boss. Does it has to do with you maybe something you did or that you are not doing. Remind her the importance of your marriage and that you choosed her in millions of girls and she has your ringer that you had to work hard to afford it. Be honest with her how hurtful you are about the cheating and that it might affect your trust.

Reply to Mr X
Posted by: Theo | 2011/07/29

The only reason she was gonna stop was by you finding out,so no dont trust her,she''ll do it again!!

Reply to Theo