Question
Posted by: Cleo | 2011-06-17

Cheat

My boyfriend of almost 50yrs old ( who often declares his undying luv to me )cheated me with 29 yr old girl. What should I make out of this? I''m so devastated!

Of course ou're upset. He has now convincingly disproved his "undying love", as well as the foolishness of the much younger woman. Is there any genuine value for you in remaining in a relationship with a guy who behaves like this ? Wouldn't it be better for you to leave him to dabble as he pleases, and move on, and find yourself someone more deserving of your affections ?

2
Posted by: Realist | 2011-06-18

And you still ask what you should make of it ? Huh ? Get going, do not stop, no ifs or buts or I''m sorry, just get going !!

Reply to Realist