Posted by: Jax | 2009-01-26

Cheaper version for Hills

Hi There

Is there a cheaper version for hills dog food for sensitive skin? I give my dog efozol as well, but the hills is a bit expensive for my budget.

Dear Jax

Eukanuba diets are generally cheaper.

Posted by: Jax | 2009-01-27

i agree. Where does one get cost priced eukanuba dog food from?

Reply to Jax
Posted by: Pups | 2009-01-27

How does one qualify to get Eukanaba at breeder' s prices? Where can one get that? The cost of living is so high these days and I would really like to keep my dog in good health as prevention is better than cure.

Reply to Pups
Posted by: WR | 2009-01-27

Madness. Luckily we get the Eukanuba at breeder' s prices. ± R400 for 20kg. What an excellent food!

Reply to WR
Posted by: Chill | 2009-01-26

Good grief - are you saying that 12 kg of Hills fancy food is R599?? That' s R50 per kilo!! I wonder how that is justified...

Reply to Chill
Posted by: felicity | 2009-01-26

Eukanuba Daily Care Sensitive skin retails for R499.00 for a 12kg bag but you use far smaller quantities so your bag will last you longer and its R100.00 cheaper than the equivalent Hill' s

Reply to felicity