Question
Posted by: Amber | 2012-07-11

Chatting over the phone -makes a man want u?

I want to ask the guys...is it possible when a man chat to me
he gets horny just by my voice? cos I have a friend who
wants me badly ...i refuse cos he''s married. everytime he calls me we chat...he wud mail me and tell me how hard and horny he is Is that possible

Sexual desire is often fanned by the flames of what is forbidden and what is obscured. The more something is out of reach, or the more obstacles in its way, the more ardent can become the desire.
Anthony - SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

103
Posted by: mr roland | 2016-08-02

Hello everyone, i am an one of the Agents sent by the Lord superior (Grand master) to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the great Illuminati order,, i do business, I own a Construction company, and i also own one of the Biggest Electronic Appliance shop, and my family now lives in USA, i was once like you, me & my wife were financially down to 1 square meal a day, what kind of life was that to live, I lived in poverty until i saw an opportunity to be a member of the GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to 10 years now. The higher you get the richer you become Illuminati, it makes your business grow faster than you can ever imagine, Illuminati brings out the talent in you and make you famous, as you become a member of Illuminati order you will receive 2,000,000 US DOLLARS instantly on your Bank Account, there are many more other benefits you stand to gain, so if you are interested to be a member contact us now or Whats-app us on +2349036317149 or our EMAIL worldilluminati468@gmail.com JOIN US TODAY & BECOME RICH, POWERFUL AND FAMOUS ALL YOUR LIFE

Reply to mr roland
Posted by: mr roland | 2016-08-02

Reply to mr roland
Posted by: AGENT CURTIS BROWN | 2016-06-28

Hello hello hello,my names are agent Curtis Brown,a appointed agent by the great lucifar and sign by his earthly servant (LORD THADEOUS)my mission on earth is to convey more souls into the world of our great god called lucifar, which has found a new world for his children.in these world we possess riches,fame and power,any one who come to these world will leave a prestigious and luxurious life think of earning the sum of $500,000 U.S dollars per month,cruising on a car worth 10 million dollars, leaving in a paradise home anywhere in the world,managing companies round the world only if you can keep to our rules the rules are as follows,honor the lucifar,always attend the meeting of the brotherhood at when due,always try to win soul when ever you have the privilege,keep to the commandment if you can keep to these rules then you are permitted to kindly contact us with our Email address on(illuminati666brotherhoodtemple@gmail.com)for those who don't have access to internet you can contact us with these mobile number African dialed code (AFD +234-810-035-2928.)For those of you who want to confirm from my grand master in headquarter he also gave me his number you can contact him on his U.K dial code (+44-703-196-8466)welcome to the new world order NWO.

Reply to AGENT CURTIS BROWN
Posted by: jeff | 2016-03-08

ENOUGH OF POVERTY SAYS yes to THE ILLUMINATI ARE YOU TIRED OF POVERTY AND WANT WEALTH POWER AND FAME? OR YOU WANT IMPROVE IN YOUR TALENT CONTACT US AT jeffilluminatipower@gmail.com....DO YOU WANT TO BE AMONG THOSE THAT MAKE $2,000 000 000 DAILY CALL US NOW ON +27843074577

Reply to jeff
Posted by: jane magruti | 2015-08-28

It is a great joy for me to share this testimony online of how i was cured of my 11 years HIV virus by DR ORANITUTU. Hello everyone my name is Jane Magruti, i was told of been a HIV positive on 28/4/2004, some 11 years back, ever since my life has been miserable and filled with pain, i have visited different hospitals for cure and none could offer me a help or cure until one day when i was surfing the internet for help and i saw a testimony posted by one Miss Evee Jackson for the great handwork of DR ORANITUTU and how she was also been cured of HIV virus, so i thought to give it a trial, i collected his email and mobile number on the internet and contacted him, he gave me some encouraging words and told me not to worry that my problems was already solved which i did not really believe, he asked for my details which i provided and he also provided some option and items which i paid for with a little money, he made the spells and called me some few hours later and told me to go for a medical check up which i did with a doubtful mind, some few minutes after the check up the medical doctor that first diagnosed me as a HIV positive came to me with a smile on his face and told me that i am now a HIV negative, i could`nt believe it, i tried 3 other hospitals and they all confirmed me HIV negative, i am so so happy, thank you DR ORANITUTU or curing and helping me. just in case you are also facing this same situation please do contact DR ORANITUTU now for help and instant cure now via email::: dr.oranitutuspelltemple@outlook.com or dr.oranitutu@gmail.com or dr.oranitutu@yahoo.com

Reply to jane magruti
Posted by: NACY | 2015-08-16

Hello every body on this site, I want to give a testimony about my HIV virus that was cured by a great spell caster. Since last 4years now I have being an HIV patient. I never think I live long again and am so grateful about this great man called DR ADAGBA who cured my HIV AIDS last 3 weeks. I was in a great pain so I told one of my best friend called Susan; she told me that there is a great spell caster that can cure my HIV. I asked her if she had his email address, she gave me his email and I emailed him. He talked to me and he perform the necessary rituals and he told me that after two weeks I should go for a test and Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now an HIV negative, I couldn’t believe myself, I went to see another doctor the result was still the same, I was human on planet earth again, so I emailed him and thanked him. Please if you are having a similar problem please visit him/contact him on adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com

Reply to NACY
Posted by: NACY | 2015-08-16

Reply to NACY
Posted by: NACY | 2015-08-16

Reply to NACY
Posted by: Steven | 2015-07-31

Sorry but i need to post this great experience to the world to see. Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing that happened to me last week on how i got my HIV aids cured, i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of HIV, but i never believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr Ehi then i contacted him on his email on (drudebhuluspelltemple@gmail.com), when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, I pleaded with him to help me out, its a great success that he healed me just as he promised, he told me that in three days time that i should go and check on my HIV status, I was floored that when i went to the hospital to check of my status that i was HIV negative, i never thought possible that Dr Ehi can do miracles, i never really believed in magic but I played along with a little hope and and faith and after everything but Dr Ehi changed my life and made me a true believer you can contact him on ( drudebhuluspelltemple@yahoo.com ) or WhatsApp him on+2347052312619 so he can help you out also..

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Steven | 2015-07-31

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Steven | 2015-07-31

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Steven | 2015-07-31

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Cynthia | 2015-07-24

Hello i am Cynthia by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when I was reading through the web, I saw a post on how this spell caster Dr Razzi have help a woman to get back her husband and I gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that I will have my husband back. I believed him and today I am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back because I am now happy with my husband. Thanks for His great work here is email: exrecoverysolutionhome@yahoo.com

Reply to Cynthia
Posted by: Cynthia | 2015-07-24

Reply to Cynthia
Posted by: Steven | 2015-07-23

Sorry but i need to post this great experience to the world to see. Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing that happened to me last week on how i got my HIV aids cured, i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of HIV, but i never believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr Ehi then i contacted him on his email on (drudebhuluspelltemple@gmail.com), when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, I pleaded with him to help me out, its a great success that he healed me just as he promised, he told me that in three days time that i should go and check on my HIV status, I was floored that when i went to the hospital to check of my status that i was HIV negative, i never thought possible that Dr Ehi can do miracles, i never really believed in magic but I played along with a little hope and and faith and after everything but Dr Ehi changed my life and made me a true believer you can contact him on ( drudebhuluspelltemple@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp him on+2347052312619 so he can help you out also..

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Steven | 2015-07-23

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Steven | 2015-07-23

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Steven | 2015-07-23

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Steven | 2015-07-23

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Steven | 2015-07-23

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Steven | 2015-07-23

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Steven | 2015-07-23

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Steven | 2015-07-23

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Steven | 2015-07-23

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Steven | 2015-07-23

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Emily | 2015-07-17

My marriage was restored by Dr Azaka My name is Emily Zachary, i just want to share my testimony with the world on how Doctor Azaka brought back my husband back to me. Please read my good news carefully and i am sure it will affect your life positively on how my husband returned back home! I had been living in great bondage for about 4 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband. We were living happily until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her again outside our marriage and before i knew it he stopped caring for his own family, to the extent that he was planning to marry her and divorce me. I cried and reported him to his family members but he never listened to anyone and to cut the story short, i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids again; on my search i saw people sharing testimony on how their marriage was restored by Dr Azaka and i pick his email and told him the problem that i was going through, and he agreed to help me and told me never to worry. After he had finished casting the spell, on the second day, they both had a quarrel and he beat up his girlfriend and he came back home begging me to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never to cheat on me again. I am so happy that i did not lose him to the girl and all appreciation goes to Dr Azaka for his great work. You are a Great spell caster and to you all that are faced with this or similar problem to this, please contact him now on renoweddr.azakablackmagic@gmail.com OR dr.azakablackmagic@live.com Mobile contact: +2347055662984

Reply to Emily

My name is Handford Ann,i base in canada.i want to share my wonderful testimony on how i got back my ex-lover of my life back, he left me to another woman for no reason and i try to make things work for both of us yet things where getting worse and i love him so much and there is nothing i could do to get my ex back until i met a testimony share by Maria from USA on the internet talking about a powerful spell caster who brought his ex lover back within 48hours and i decide to give it a try and to my greatest surprise he also did it for me just as he did for Maria and i have a lot of people complaining of fake spell caster but this one i met was a real spell caster who help me to solve my problem i have no solution to,i introduce many of my best friends that have a similar problems,and their problem were solve with the great help of dr.Trust.they get back their ex within 48 hours.i am so happy that my ex is back to me again,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love.i am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.Trust.if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face ask he did to me and others.contact email(ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call +2348156885231) via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast

Posted by: malamulo shelly | 2015-06-03

Hello everyone here in this forum i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come out here and share my testimony on how Dr idahosa was able to cure me totally from Hiv disease, i have been suffering from this Disease for approximately 4 Years now, i have tried various ways to get rid of this Virus out of my body, i have also purchase for Medical treatment from my doctor but they all failed, sometime back now while i was browsing the Internet i found some good quote concerning Dr idahosa Herbal Medicine, and how he has been using it to save souls from Different Disease including Cancer, someone also said she was been cured of Hiv from his medicine, and they gave out his contact details in case anyone needs his help, i decided to contact Dr idahosa and i told him about my Hiv illness he told me not to worry that he was going to send me his herbal medicine all i was to do is to send him my personal details and also my home address so he can post the Medicine to me, actually i did all that was required by this Man, i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Hiv Virus was no longer there, i even went to other hospital for better confirmation its was still the same thing, Today i am so happy that i am Negative again, Dr idahosa has given me reasons to share tears of Joy, you can reach to Dr idahosa on his email address at ( dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) or call him on +2348134261542

Reply to malamulo shelly
Posted by: brown | 2015-05-31

Hello everyone at there,for the first time, we opening to the massing to join the Illuminati member, so many people have been wondering how to join the Illuminati fraternity brotherhood, but now we are here to help you to join the Illuminati temple.as per our law, you must be introduced into fraternity by one of our member, so we are here to introduce you into brotherhood, so by registering yourself by paying your Illuminati registration form so that after some time, you will be called for initiation.if you are really ready to become a Illuminati member, contact our email jacksonilluminatisociety@gmail.com or call our temple number +2348161554365 or call our us temple on +16464937118 to make you a real Illuminati member so that you can be rich and famous in life okay.

Reply to brown
Posted by: mark jessica | 2015-05-31

are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the illuminati don't hesitate to email us or call and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being okay, so email us now if interested in becoming rich and powerful email us now at : jacksonilluminatisociety@gmail.com or call us on: +2348161554365 or call our us temple on +16464937118

Reply to mark jessica
Posted by: Mr Williams | 2015-05-15

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI. It Is all About freedom,fame,wealth,stardom,affluence,riches and living the Good life, if You Are tired of borrowing,poverty and living a frustrated life, Here Is a chance to change all that to get $250000 every 3 days and $1000000 membership blessing by joining Illuminati, if you are interested Then contact templeofwealths05@gmail.com to Be on top today and make your dreams come true Personal Requirements Details: Full name.................................... Country....................................... State of origin............................ Date of birth............................... Sex.......................................... occupation ................................. Address..................................... Phone......................................... Email address.................. If you are interested contact me on +2348144369456.

Reply to Mr Williams
Posted by: Vannesa | 2015-04-26

My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to Philippine for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until 2 months after he came back from Philippine.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted lord aguma for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of lord aguma contact him via email address lordagumamagicspellcaster@gmail.com

Reply to Vannesa
Posted by: ANNA JOHN | 2015-04-16

AM ANNA JOHN FROM LONDON I GIVE THANKS TO DR MADURAI TEMPLE FOR MAKING ME TO STAY ALIVE TODAY,I WAS HIV POSITIVE WHEN I SEARCH FOR HELP ON NET AND SEE HOW HE HELP PEOPLE GET CURE FROM THE DEADLY DISEASE (HIV),I ALSO GIVE A TRY AND IT WORK WELL AS I WANTED,NOW I AM HIV NEGATIVE.I GOT CURE WITH THE HELP OF DR MADURAI TEMPLE,IF YOU NEED THE HELP OF THIS GREAT MAN KINDLY EMAIL HIM NOW.(MADURAITEMPLE@YAHOO.COM) OR YOU CALL HIM (+2347067607073). FOR YOU TOO TO HAVE YOUR CURE TO FOCUS IN LIFE.

Reply to ANNA JOHN
Posted by: harry kingsley | 2015-04-12

Are you not tired of poverty?Why your mate are enjoying life. Did you want to be rich and have famous. Come and join the brotherhood member today now. Once you join us, we are going to buy you one dapples in any country you wish to stay with a new car and you will also be receiving $250,000 dollars per week.. We are going to turn your life with different kind of things you wish in your life. Do you want to promote your business? We can help you by bringing you more customer into your business. Are you a musician? did you want to be at the top in the world, like LIL WAYNE, RICK ROSS, JAY Z, SEAN PAUL, LUDACRIR..we can make you rich like these men. If you are in need of joining the brotherhood, Email us now: {powerfulilluminati@gmail.com} you can easily contact us now: +2348148650531. we are waiting for your reply

Reply to harry kingsley
Posted by: harry kingsley | 2015-04-12

Reply to harry kingsley
Posted by: harry kingsley | 2015-04-12

Reply to harry kingsley
Posted by: marlene russell | 2015-04-12

HI My Name is Marlene Russell, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr IDAHOSA of ( dridahosaspiritualtemple@outlook.com ) has just done for me , this man has just did what I thought nobody will ever do for me, i was HIV positive when one of my family friend introduce this man to me, I never believed that great DR IDAHOSA could do this, when I contacted him on this same issue on ground, he casted some spell for me and gave me some parcel to drink, now I am so happy to say that the virus I was having In my body have left me. All thanks to DR IDAHOSA If you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact him today on his mail ( dridahosaspiritualtemple@outlook.com. ) and he will also help you as well with his great spell caster, THANKS BE TO DR IDAHOSA....

Reply to marlene russell
Posted by: andy sowers | 2015-04-11

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me..My name is Andy Sowers,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{ayokospellcaster@gmail.com }. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {ayokospellcaster@gmail.com },if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the DR PETER for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again. {ayokospellcaster@gmail.com }, Thanks...

Reply to andy sowers
Posted by: Marie Scott | 2015-04-10

Hello My name is Marie Scott from united states, i am married with two kids. Life has been a misery for me and my kids for over six years when my husband dumped me for his new mistress due to some minor misunderstanding that we had. So he engage in a fight with me and throw me out of the house, so all through these sorrowful period of my life, i have been in pain. So one day, as i was browsing through the internet, i came across many post about spell casters testifying how they were helped by them so i decided to seek help and advice. but naturally i didn't believe in spells or magic powers but due to the fact that i was deeply in love with my husband, i decided to go for a try, So i came in contact with Dr.iayaryi of driayaryi2012@hotmail.com but before i contact Dr.iayaryi, i was scammed by a lot of spell casters who makes me believe that they can help me. So because of all these, i almost lost hope that i can't get my husband back anymore so when i contacted this Dr.iayaryi, he assure me that he will help me to reunite my marriage, so without demanding any single cent from me, he did a spell for me and he advice me to wait for just 24 hours. I actually waited as he said, so when it was 24 hours after he did the spell, my husband actually called me on my mobile phone and started apologizing for everything that he had caused me and the kids. This was how my marriage was reunited again and Starting from this point till date, i and my husband has been living peacefully and happily. Anybody viewing this testimony should please stop by and read and if you are so interested in contacting Dr. iayaryi for any help, simply do that via his email id (driayaryi2012@hotmail.com) and remain happy. Thanks.

Reply to Marie Scott
Posted by: Marie Scott | 2015-04-10

Reply to Marie Scott
Posted by: Marie Scott | 2015-04-10

Reply to Marie Scott
Posted by: Marie Scott | 2015-04-10

Reply to Marie Scott
Posted by: Marlene Russell | 2015-04-06

Reply to Marlene Russell
Posted by: mary | 2015-03-14

My Name is MARY KEITA, AM From UNITED KINGDOM. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called DR. EKUKUN, He has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex HUSBAND to me with his great spell, I was married to this MAN called ABOR GRIN we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to GIVE HIM A BABY,he left me for 1 year and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get hIM back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave me his contact email (EKUKUNTEMPLESPELLCASTER@GMAIL.COM) then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost HUSBAND back, and after a month I slept with hIM and I went for a test and the result stated AM pregnant am happy today am a MOTHER of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR. EKUKUN for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below: 1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) Herbal care you can call him on this number +2348071635034

Reply to mary
Posted by: mary | 2015-03-14

Reply to mary
Posted by: mary | 2015-03-14

Reply to mary
Posted by: mary | 2015-03-14

Reply to mary
Posted by: mary | 2015-03-14

Reply to mary
Posted by: mary | 2015-03-14

Reply to mary
Posted by: MARY | 2015-03-14

Reply to MARY

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!! If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be above 18 years of age. * You must have full access to the internet. * You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone. * We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they%u2019ve HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY. * Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame. * No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night. * Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken back. * The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... One of the rules of the Illuminati is "We don't talk about the Illuminati" so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested and get back to me via email?.illuminatiagentluistemple@gmail.com or call +2349034677610 Do not play mind games

Posted by: andrew | 2015-03-14

Do you want to be a member of the great brotherhood illuminati we are going to make you rich famous and to be a world known star, get a good job, to win elections and get into a political power we are going to enrich you in all your endeavors empowerment and you will never loose any case in court or were ever, you will have powers to control people in high places email us now at .illuminatiagentluistemple@gmail..com or via cell phone +2349034677610 beware you must be 18 years and above if you know you are not interested never you attempt to this post be warned.

Reply to andrew
Posted by: stella | 2015-03-13

I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr odumodu has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr odumodu can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr odumodu, i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr odumodu on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on (drodumoduspiritualpower@gmail.com) or call him on +2348134261542

Reply to stella
Posted by: Philip Mercy | 2015-02-14

My Name is Philip Mercy from USA, and am really grateful and thankful for what Dr okoror has done for me and my family. i Was having HIV/AIDS for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and cause i was unable to work and i was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when i went online, i met lots of testimonies about this great man so i decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help of you also want to get cured just the way i got mine, just email okororspell@outlook.com OR okororspell@outlook.com and get your healing

Reply to Philip Mercy
Posted by: Douglas dashy | 2015-02-14

My name Douglas dashy from Oxford,UK ...HIV has been ongoing in my family for long..I lost both parents to HIV and it is so much pain have not been able to get over.As we all know medically,there is no solution or cure for HIV and the cost for Medication is very expensive..Someone introduced me to a man(Native Medical Practitional)in oxford..I showed the man all my Tests and Results and i told him have already diagnosed with HIV and have spent thousands of dollars on medication..I said i will like to try him cos someone introduced me to him..He asked me sorts of questions and i answered him correctly..To cut the story short,He gave me some medicinal soaps and some herbs(have forgot the name he called them) and he thought me how am gonna use them all..At first i was skeptical but i just gave it a try..I was on his Medication for 2 weeks and i used all the soaps and herbs according to his prescription.. that he will finish the rest himself..and i called him 3 days after, i arrived and i told him what is the next thing..he said,he has been expecting my call.. he told me to visit my doctor for another test..Honestly speaking,i never believe all he was saying until after the test when my doctor mention the statement that am, HIV negative and the doctor started asking me how do i do it....Am telling this story in case anyone may need this man his email is: prophetekpen@gmail.com

Reply to Douglas dashy
Posted by: Oxborn | 2015-02-14

I am Oxborn from USA, I want to use this medium to testify of how i got cured from HIV AIDS. I contacted HIV from my husband, my husband died 2 years ago from this disease, my life was gradually coming to an end living with this deadly disease daily, i did all i could to get cured from this disease but all to no avail, until i saw a post on health forum about a spell caster who cure all kind of diseases including HIV AIDS, when i contact this healing spell doctor he helped me cast a healing spell and i got cured within 72hours (3days), I am back on my feet again. Contact this spell caster for any kind of disease via this email hivspelltemple@gmail.com

Reply to Oxborn
Posted by: mr tommy | 2015-02-11

Big thanks to dr ojas for bringing my ex back and Also for blessing me with a son, MOST Especially big thanks for making the twenty million dollars contract possible for me, you can contact him as templeofanswer@outlook.com if you need help or call him +2348148648318 ,big thanks sir for what you did for me and my family,won't stop telling the world until i die.

Reply to mr tommy
Posted by: mr tommy | 2015-02-11

Reply to mr tommy
Posted by: mr tommy | 2015-02-11

Reply to mr tommy
Posted by: mr tommy | 2015-02-11

Reply to mr tommy
Posted by: lydia moore | 2015-02-07

good day everybody this is lydia moore from new Zealand i don't want much to say cause am so happy right now but for those out there having the HIV virus just know that you still have hope for a second chance in life,if you can realize that too many spell casters are on net so make your choice wisely go to dr anegbe on anegbesolutiontemple@yahoo.com

Reply to lydia moore

OCCULT FESTIVAL Is Around The Conner, Join The Illuminati Cult Online Today And Get Instant Sum Of 1million Dollars With A Free Home Anywhere You Choose To Live In The World And Also Get 2500 Dollars Monthly As A Salary. If You Are Interested Please Kindly Fill The Following Information To This Email Below {email Address Removed}..My Child You Are Welcome To The Great Brotherhood Of The Illuminati Want You To Fill The Following Information Bellow.Full Name....................Country..........State Of Origin..........Date Of Birth..........Sex..........Address..........Phone..........Email Address..........Tell Us Little About Yourself, Get Back To Us As Soon As Possible..contact Us Now If You Want To Be Famous, FOR MORE INFORMATION Email eboilluminati363@gmail.com Or contact him +2347038776921 or +447024057673

Posted by: jim rivas | 2015-01-15

How Dr.Pepoko Restore My Broken Marriage And Bring Back My Lover !!! An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is jim Rivas ,i live in United Kngdom,and I’m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn’t love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{pepokolovespell@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn’t call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {pepokolovespell@gmail.com},if”>{pepokolovespll@gmail.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to “bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr Pepoko for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again. {pepokolovespell@gmail.com}, Thanks..

Reply to jim rivas
Posted by: Dr Kingsley | 2014-12-26

OCCULT FESTIVAL is around the Conner, Join the Illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 1million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 2500 dollars monthly as a salary. If you are interested please kindly fill the following information to this email below {email address removed}..My child you are welcome to the great brotherhood of the Illuminati want you to fill the following information bellow.Full name....................Country..........State of origin..........Date of birth..........Sex..........Address..........Phone..........Email address..........Tell us little about yourself, get back to us as soon as possible..contact us now if you want to be famous.FOR MORE INFORMATION email hail666underworld@gmail.com or contact Dr.kingsley on 2348071223123

Reply to Dr Kingsley
Posted by: Adeniyi moses | 2014-12-26

JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY,WE MAKE YOU FAME AND FAMOUS, TO ENSURE, YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT matter WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE In from THE UNITED STATES down TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT. BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO WEEKS. YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE.FOR YOUR ONLINE REGISTERATION VISIT:hail666underworld@gmail.com OR CALL+2348071223123 +2348067471399 TODAY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION'S ARE NEEDED NAME: DATE OF BIRTH: ADDRESS: OCCUPATION: SEX: COUNTRY:

Reply to Adeniyi moses
Posted by: dr francis | 2014-12-16

they are all scams of different email the only man that can help you is dr Francis you can contact him via whatsapp 08156674673.

Reply to dr francis
Posted by: Clara Morgan | 2014-12-01

GREETINGS........................... My name is Clara Morgan from united states, i am here to thank DR peter the powerful spell caster that rescue me from HIV AIDS. I was diagnosed of this disease in the year 2012, and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life, and i went into research on how i can get cured, i contacted alot of spell casters and none of them could help me rather than scammed me and took away my money without helping me. All this period of my life, i was sad and unhappy so one day as i was in the internet a decided to sign in a friend guestbook, only for me to see was a testimony of a lady on how she was helped by DR peter, so i was confused to contact him at the moment because i didn't want to be scammed again but after one week, i decided to contact him, so when i contacted him, he assure me that he will help me and i told him that many spell casters has also told me this but they all scammed me, he told me not to worry that he is going to help me, So i believe in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a healing spell for me and told me to wait for just 24 hours, after 24 hours, i went to the hospital for test and to me happiness the test stated that i was cured from the disease.. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers DR peter is a God Gifted man and can help you to cure all types of sickness like HIV AIDS, CANCER, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES and lot's more. You can contact him through his email on (ayokospellcaster@gmail.com) . For more details you can reach me on my ID: ayokospellcaster@gmail.com or you can call +2347055620537

Reply to Clara Morgan
Posted by: roland | 2014-12-01

I am out here to testify about the good work Dr peter has done in my life with his healing spell. I have be suffering from HIV diseases for the past 2yeares now before I came across Dr peter who healed me with his powerful healing spell. I never believe that Dr peter could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution to my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of a lady who was tstifying about how she get cured of her HIV disease with the help of these great powerful healing spell caster called Dr peter. So i have to contact him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is always getting his or her healing in just 3 days after doing all he ask from me, so i was happy all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed,I regain all the strength that has left me before back and i becomes very strong and healthy,this disease almost end my life, so i went to the hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very happy and grateful to Dr peter about the healing he have given to me with his healing spell. You can also email him for any kind of help via email ayokospellcaster@gmail.com . or call his mobile number +2347055620537 . thank you once again Dr peter .

Reply to roland
Posted by: roland | 2014-12-01

Reply to roland
Posted by: Kelly Wilson | 2014-11-07

Am Kelly Wilson from New York I recently saw a testimony about this spell caster,Dr Lucas before that, my problem was bad, A lady who have been dating me for 9 months departed from me because she fell in love with someone else, I was so hurt and depressed. so a friend suggested the idea of contacting a spell caster, which I never thought of myself. after i contacted at email: dr.lucaspellhome01@outlook.com for him help, I asked him to do a love spell for me so that my lover can come back to me, but before the spell was done, I was a bit skeptical about his capacity to bring my lover back to me. Only 2 days after the spell was actually cast, my lover returned to me and since then, it seems that there is no more mistrust and no more lies between us. He doesn't cheat me now. Also, I feel no heartache anymore For that reason, I will never forget the good Dr Lucas did for me, there is no word to say much how grateful to him for returning my lover back to me, I am gladly leaving a testimonial on this page, him mail: at dr.lucaspellhome01@outlook.com

Reply to Kelly Wilson
Posted by: joy | 2014-10-25

My name is Paul joy, and i am from London and i am married for 6 year, and i and my family have been living happy, I have a testimony to share with the world about HIV/ AIDS story all started on the 20 of may 2012. when i was very sick and i my husband took me to the hospital and so many test was run on me that day a the doctor could not fined any illness in system on one doctor took my blood and went for HIV test and found out that i was HIV positive and he told me and my husband and we have been looking for cure in so many place and to no vain there no cure to my problem so one day I was chatting on my Facebook With a friend and i told her about my problem and she told about a great man who cured her when she had HIV and she gave me the great Dr the healer of HIV and after 2 day try to call great Dr okoedion and his cell phone 08168548610 and i share my problem with the Dr and he promise to help with my problem and after he gave me his. An email to email and his is drokoedionspellhome@gmail.com And which I did and he told me what to do and did cast a powerful spell on me after spelling the his told me to go for a test. And I want to three different hospiat and they tested that I was free from HIV so stop killing yourself. Call the great dr today and cure your HIV/AIDS and be free and health kind And also dr okoedion is into all kind of spell that are listed below :: Love Spells Luck, Money Spells Health, Well Being Protection, Healing Cursed, He, Break-ups NEW! Combo Spells High Priestess Spells Vampire Spells Authentic Voodoo Spells Custom, Other Spells Business spells Health/Healing spells Curse removal Job spells Healing from all kind of diseases Love binding Barren ness(need a child) Need love Lottery Spells Promotions Success Money rituals winning court case Divorce spells Low sperm count Infertility in women Email Drokoedionspellhome@gmail.com. or via his phone +2348168548610 or whatapps he on +23481/8548610 Thank you GOOD LUCK

Reply to joy
Posted by: Anderson | 2014-09-12

Hello let me quick drop this testimony that I witness on my own. This man is real and he is genuine and he can as well help you as he did to me. Last month here I found out that am affected, but it was him that helped me. I was detected HIV positive but this man make me negative, I will do anything for this man that save my life I was hopeless when I saw my result and I was very sad, to see am positive and he that cure HIV didn’t let me down but he did according to his promise and make me great and strong, in him am writing this to the world to see that he is really great man and he can also help you, you can call him DR. Ibe, this is his name and you can email him on any of this email dr.ibrspelltemple@gmail.com and this man has rules and regulations, if you can go according to his rule you will be happy like me as I am now, this man cure takes 45mins with 100% guarantee assurance. you can call him any time on +2348109468820

Reply to Anderson
Posted by: vivian adam | 2014-07-23

My name is Miss vivian adam from Ukraine Russia, i was diagonalize with HIV-AIDS by my boyfriend in over 4 years now, i have spend a lot of money on this disease only to ensure that the disease leave me alone, but unfortunately nothing was done, and the doctor also told me that these disease will get rid of my life if i fail to do something on it now, i have goes to several places in many different country to seek for answer to my HIV sickness but no one could help, until one day when browsing on the internet, i came across a horrible testimony of one lady who was also diagnosed by HIV-AIDS and was dead after disobeying the good ways and rules of GREAT dronenoje who instructed her to do a little sacrifice to make sure she is healed, so she was dead because she never wants to do what the Dr ask of him, i contacted him for my own sickness and told him that i am ready to do the sacrifice so that my disease will be cured immediately,.GREAT dronenoje help me cure the disease after i have done the sacrifice for the oracle, i was healed and now i am a living testimony of what GREAT dronenoje has done to cure my HIV AIDS, if you want to get your HIV-AIDS cured now kindly contact GREAT dronenoje now at his email so that your HIV AIDS can be cured immediately. thank you GREAT dronenoje for helping me cured my HIV-AIDS GREAT dronenoje email address is:,dronenojespellhome@gmail.com or you can also contact him wit this contact +2348060155317

Reply to vivian adam
Posted by: claire | 2014-07-14

The rate of fraudsters in the internet has become alarming,so i never thought that there will be a sincere,truthful and powerful spell caster on the internet,not until a friend of mine told me about this powerful man that brought back my joy and happiness. My names is Claire from USA,i broke up with the man in my life just because of various rumor from some bad friends that don't want to see us together.that my man is a double dater,that he flocks around with various girls in town,so i took a drastic action without confirming the truth but later found out that it was all lies after breaking up with him. Tried all my best to call him back but all to no avail until a friend of mine told me about the powers of one Dr DUDU,i contacted him and he told me every thing i need to do,which i did.he assured me that i am going to get my result within 24hrs but i doubted him because i never believe in such powers.Something great happened on the 2nd of July 2014,i was taking my bath when i heard my phone ringing continuously so i couldn't pick cos i was in the bathroom. When i came out of the bathroom,behold it was my mans number,i was so anxious to call back when i heard a knock on my door,with that joy in my heart,i rush down to open the door and saw the man i have been begging all these days for reconciliation,kneeling down in front of me to forgive him..that's was how we came back and i am the most happiest person now on earth because Dr DUDU brought back my lost hope.you might be passing through similar situation and don't know what to do,please contact this very man that did mine on dudufastspell@gmail.com or call him on +2349033389930 for your own testimony.

Reply to claire
Posted by: miss sarah | 2014-06-01

Good day everyone, my name is Miss Sarah from USA, i have been suffering from HIV/Aids for over 4years now, and suddenly,i have spent all my money,all to make sure i get healthy all day no good result,but happily last month February 12th 2014, i came in contact with a traditional doctor also known as a chief priest on a newspaper who is called Great Eagle,who help me to cure effective called aids, firstly i taught it was a joke until i go for check up.please viewers,contact this man for your healing on his email address here,eaglespellcenter@gmail.com,try and see...

Reply to miss sarah
Posted by: andrew anita | 2014-05-17

I am andrew anita,I am from ireland,I want to use this medium to testify of how i got cured from HIV AIDS,I contacted HIV from my husband, my husband died 2 years ago from these disease, my life was gradually coming to an end living with this deadly disease daily, i did all i could to get cured from these disease but all to no avail, until i saw a post on health forum about a spell caster who cure all kind of diseases including HIV AIDS, when i contact this healing spell doctor he helped me cast a healing spell and i got cured within 72hours (3days), I am back on my feet again,Contact this spell caster for any kind of disease via this email latifathealingtemple@gmail.com

Reply to andrew anita
Posted by: arnold mary | 2014-04-23

Hello,I am a journalist,I want to share my testimony to the general public,my name is arnold mary,i am from california USA,I got effected with HIV due to the nature of my job,In may 24th 2013 i was tested positive to HIV, Believe it or not this is a true life experience, This is not design to convince you but its just a personal health experience ,I never taught dr. Odia could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell,i have tried almost everything but I couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i came across a great post of !mark sarah!who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of this great powerful healing spell doctor,I wonder why he is called the great odia, I never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all these,so I quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and so i did all the things he asked me to do, He never collected any money from me until I was finally cured, only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i became very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing dr. odia gave to me from the ancient part of Africa gods, you can email him now for your own healing too on his email:dr.odiaspelltemple@gmail.com, thank you once again dr. odia for healing me from HIV,may the gods that you serve continue to bless your good work,I am free and happy!

Reply to arnold mary
Posted by: michael caroline | 2014-04-21

Hello readers,I am caroline michael,I am from USA,been a HIV positive is just like been through hell,well special thanks to God almighty for using Dr. Odia the greatest spell caster in curing my HIV disease,I was diagnosed of this disease in the year 2005, Though I was taking my medications but I was not myself,Until last two weeks,My friend came to me and told me that he saw many testimonies on how a spell caster cured people HIV disease,Though I never believe in spell, I said to myself. "seen is believing" ,I took his name and searched it on GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself, Quickly, I copied his email dr.odiaspelltemple@gmail.com,I emailed him, he gave me a form to fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me and he told me that it will cost me $180, I sent him the money because I could not find the items,He bought the items and prepared a cure for me, then he have sent a parcel to me through courier delivery service,I paid the courier services, I got my parcel,it was a holy water as described by Dr. Odia, I took the holy water and after taking it, He told me to go for check up, I went to the hospital and to a hiv test, I was tested HIV negative, Quickly I called him and told him what happened he congratulated me,I promise to tell the world about him,You can contact via email dr.odiaspelltemple@gmail.com.

Reply to michael caroline
Posted by: elena | 2014-03-15

I was been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at drekpenspelltemple@g mail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracles fact and only to see that the following week drekpenspelltemple mail me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now, Email: drekpenspelltemple@gmail.com " sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir. His Email address is: drekpenspelltemple@gmail.com call+2347065630841

Reply to elena
Posted by: julina | 2014-01-30

I am Mrs Julina from canada, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one on how Dr Dr Mukoko help me reunit my marriage back. i was married to my husband Williams Jack, i love him so much we have been married for 6 years now with three kids. when he went for a vacation to UK he meant a lady called Mary?, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend miss Lina and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Mukoko who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3 days. Miss Lina ask me to contact Dr Mukoko. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by Three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr Mukoko on any problem in this world, he is very nice man, here is his contact mukokospiritualtemple@hotmail.com He is the best spell caster whow can help you within three days.

Reply to julina
Posted by: sandy | 2014-01-10

I have been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 7yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at azakaspiritualtemple@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, he respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracolous fact and only to see that the following week Dr Joel mail me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now, Email: azakaspiritualtemple@gmail.com " sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir.

Reply to sandy
Posted by: sandy | 2014-01-10

Reply to sandy
Posted by: elena | 2013-12-25

I was been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at drekpenspelltemple@g mail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracles fact and only to see that the following week drekpenspelltemple mail me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now, Email: drekpenspelltemple@gmail.com " sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir. His Email address is: drekpenspelltemple@gmail.com

Reply to elena
Posted by: elena | 2013-12-25

Reply to elena
Posted by: vivian mullan | 2013-12-04

Medical scientists have discovered a new way to battle HIV/AIDS by using a man called Dr.Sakura. MY NAME IS VIVIAN MULLAN FROM SOUTH AFRICA.I SAW A COMMENT ON POSITIVE BLOGS AND I WILL LOVE TO TELL EVERY BODY HOW MY STATUS CHANGES TO NEGATIVE, AND AM NOW A LIVING WITNESS OF IT AND I THINK ITS A SHAME ON ME IF I DON'T SHARE THIS LOVELY STORY WITH OTHER PEOPLE INFECTED WITH THIS DEADLY VIRUS. HIV HAS BEEN ONGOING IN MY FAMILY, I LOST BOTH PARENTS TO HIV. AND IT IS SO MUCH PAIN I'VE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET OVER.. AS WE ALL KNOW MEDICALLY THERE IS NO SOLUTION TO IT..AND MEDICATION IS VERY EXPENSIVE..SO SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO A HERBAL PRACTITIONER IN AFRICA.. I HAD A JOB THERE TO EXECUTE SO I TOOK TIME TO CHECK OUT ON HIM.I SHOWED HIM ALL MY TESTS AND RESULTS.. I WAS ALREADY DISORGANIZED WITH HIV AND IT WAS ALREADY TAKING ITS TOWL ON ME.. I HAD SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SO I DECIDED TO TRY HIM OUT ALTHOUGH I DID'NT BELIEVE IN IT, I WAS JUST TRYING IT OUT OF FRUSTRATION? AND AFTER 2 DAYS, HE TOLD ME TO GO FOR A NEW TEST. AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE THAT 5 DIFFERENT DOCTORS CONFIRMED IT THAT AM NEGATIVE..IT WAS LIKE A DREAM,,I NEVER BELIEVE AIDS HAS CURE..AM NOW NEGATIVE,, AM A LIVING WITNESS..I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK THIS MAN? I JUST WANT TO HELP OTHERS IN ANY WAY I CAN.. I HAVE JOINED MANY FORUMS AND HAVE POSTED THIS TESTIMONIES AND ALOT OF PEOPLE HAS MAIL AND CALLED THIS MAN ON PHONE AND AFTER 2 DAYS THEY ALL CONFIRMED NEGATIVE.. BBC NEWS TOOK IT LIVE AND EVERY EVERYBODY SAW IT AND ITS NOW OUT IN PAPERS AND MAGAZINES THAT THERE IS A HERBAL CURE FOR HIV AND ALL WITH THE HELP OF THIS MAN,, IF YOU WISH TAKE IT OR NOT..GOD KNOWS HAVE TRIED MY BEST. ABOUT 28 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE THROUGH THE HERBAL CURE OF DR.SAKURA.. AND THEY SEND MAILS TO THANKS ME AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE,,THIS MAN IS REAL..DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE,,HIV IS A DEADLY VIRUS,,GET RID OF IT NOW.. If there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out, his email still remains THE.HIV.HERBAL.DOCTOR@LIVE.COM

Reply to vivian mullan
Posted by: vivian mullan | 2013-12-04

Reply to vivian mullan
Posted by: john canada | 2013-11-02

hello everyone in this forum i am John from Canada. i was waiting for this days to come so that i will share a testimony of how i was cure of my hiv/aids by Dr.Bello the great healer. i will never forget this two days in my life the day i tested hiv positive and the day i tested negative.the day i tested positive was the saddest day for me but the day i tested negative was the happiest day for me, but who was the source of my happiness is God and Dr.Bello the great healer, that is the reason i am taking all my time to share this testimony so that people who might also need help of curing their sickness to contact him through his email: drbellomartins@live.com as i earlier did when i was searching for help.this man brought countless joy into my life and my family as well. well i have really believe that God sent you to heal his people from this deadly disease. i will forever give thanks to you for healing me from hiv. please kindly contact this great healer if you need his help cause he can save your soul he just save mine. contact email address: drbellomartins@live.com or call him on +234-8179711612

Reply to john canada
Posted by: susan | 2013-11-02

I doubted that there's a man who can cure the HIV disease. Not until I met a great spell caster (DR. BELLO), I promise that I will give the spell caster far too much credit. For everyone who is corrupted with the disease theirs a person superior and pure of heart, Come out of the slave days brothers and sisters, realize that there is an intelligent great spell caster, I was diagnosed with this disease until I met this great spell caster online, I saw a testimony on how he helped people in curing their HIV disease, so I asked myself how could someone heal a HIV disease, then I asked my self to give it a try, first he asked me to buy some items, I thought it was fraud, I sent him the money, he bought the items and cast the spell within 45 minutes. Simple logic, he asked me to go the hospital for medical checkup which I did. Lo and behold I was free from the disease. I swear that I will make testimonies on how he healed me, am telling this to the whole world. If you passing through the pain better go get your healing now, you can contact him on e-mail: drbellomartins@live.com or +234-8179711612.

Reply to susan
Posted by: narcy | 2013-07-23

my name is stephen siva , from the united Kingdom . i want to share this wonderful testimony, to the people who are in the same problem that i was before i meant doctor dudu. i was living with HIV for the past 3 years, just last month as i was browsing on net, i saw a testimony of somebody called jane, testifying of how she was cured from HIV by doctor dudu, and i decided to also email and tell him about my problem, and as i did that he told me to send me some details which i did, and then he told me to wait for some,time and after one week he told me to go for another HIV test, which i did, and to my greatest suprise i was confirmed negative. all thanks be to doctor dudu, and if you know you are in this problem email him now on::: hivcurehome@hotmail.com :::::: and i strongly believe that he will help you just as he did mine. wish you guys all luck.

Reply to narcy
Posted by: KUBRA | 2012-07-24

the world we not believe this wonder shall never end, i watch and interview on ElGourmet.com TV when they were showing how a spiritualist man cured numbers of hiv/aids..........
i copy the man email address and i email him! he told me not to worry we are almost 15 people living with hiv/aids that contacted him in less 3 days,he ask me to buy some spiritual items, i was doubting in my mind even if i decided to buy it may be is going to be wasted.. i bought what is ask me to do and he wake me up 11:59 and cast a healing spell on me, and told me is going to send the indi-drugs for me to drink, and he send them for me in less than 3 days i feel some strange flushing out from my body. i called dr shant tami he told me that i,m cure from hiv/aids i was afraid of doing a test and he ask me to go i went and the doctors told me the result i was so happy from hiv positive to hiv negative....
please don,t let any body deceive you email him so that he can cure your hiv/aids his email address- indianspell@yahoo.com

KÜ BRA zeynep
from Turkey

Reply to KUBRA
Posted by: Mo-Jo | 2012-07-23

Hmmm call me Amber... 084 582 0129

Reply to Mo-Jo
Posted by: V6 | 2012-07-13

Hello Amber..
Are you married ??? If not , then i''m sure you have a boyfriend''.it is a dangerous game that you are playing ...having a high sex drive is one thing but the consiquences is another story if you get involved with the wrong person.Hey if theres no man in yr life then There are other ways of satisfying your high sex drive .Visit an adult shop and get yourself some goodies.Oh you can also order on line and have fun Dear.
Cheers

Reply to V6
Posted by: XXXX | 2012-07-12

Sounds like there''s no hope for either of you!

Reply to XXXX
Posted by: Amber | 2012-07-12

If I wanted to have sex with him, it wud have happened but no
in fact I dont go for married men. Yes Im suffering cos I have a high sex drive but to be HONEST I masturbate

Reply to Amber
Posted by: XXX | 2012-07-12

Great stuff Amber,nothing wrong with being horny,just don''t fall for this guy.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: amber | 2012-07-12

Hi everyone tks for ur replies, He saw me once, and no I dont call him I dont mail him bcos im not interested in any married man
Yes Im an extremely horny female I masturbate and hoping some day to meet someone who is single. I did ask him whats the problem with the wife, no reply. He called this morning
he does not know what to say. I made it very clear to him
Im not interested.

Reply to amber
Posted by: mark | 2012-07-12

Hi there.i have couples that call me for telephone sex,,,it depends on what the topix is about and how far u want to go on with this conversation.that is the only way a man will get a hard on if the topix is about sex..

Reply to mark
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-07-12

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Anon | 2012-07-11

You are in some way giving him the impression that you are easy meat otherwise he would not continue tryig his luck. As XXX says why are you even talking to him in the first place? For him to phone you or e-mail you, you mustve given him your details so where are you going with this?
Is he having his sexual needs met from his wife? If he is such a player, then maybe she''s not interested. hey? So I would tell him to get lost and quickly too.

Posted by: XXX | 2012-07-11

It is possible although not merely from the phone call.I would think your voice is cunjuring up thoughts/visions etc of you and that is rather the turn on.
If he did not know you at all,it is unlikely your voice alone would do that.
The fact that he is married should prevent you from talking to him in the first place.By this I mean if he continually talks about how hard his penis etc is.
Tell him you will tell his wife,he will " go soft"  very quickly.

Reply to XXX