Question
Posted by: L | 2010/04/22

Chat sites

I don’ t know if I’ m being unreasonable or just jealous.

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 years and recently got engaged.

I few months ago I found out that he chats to other women on the internet all the time.

I don’ t completely know what the conversations where about but sharing personal details about once self to someone you don’ t know made me feel very uncomfortable so I asked him to stop.

He said he did and I trusted him, but yesterday I saw that it never stopped.

He says that it is the why he socializes with other people but calling another women sexy, beautiful and gorgeous is not normal socializing.

I don’ t know what to do as I love him a lot but I do feel betrayed.

Unreasonable people very rarely wonder if they're being unreasonable. What he's doing is, yes, beyond normal soializing - would he walk up to a stranger woman in the supermarket and call her gorgeous ? ( And mightn't she slap his face if he did ? ) But it may or may not be sinister. Pre-narital couples counselling would be a good idea to straighten out all such issues before getting round to planning a marriage

3
Posted by: XXX | 2010/04/22

This behaviour is not acceptable and he needs to stop it immediately.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Lin | 2010/04/22

Please go for premarital counselling before you get married. You can sort stuff like this out before the wedding. And if you''re only planning to get married in a while couples counselling would do you good.

Reply to Lin