Question
Posted by: jenna | 2010-08-16

characteristics of a pscychopath

Hi,i need more info regarding this topic. Thanks

Can't really take the time to provide individual essays. Google Psychopath, or the moder modern term sociopath or sociopathic personality disorder, check in Wikipedia, and so on - then come back with specific questions relating to problems in yopur life, and I'll be glad to try to help.

3
Posted by: Izolde | 2010-08-16

oh you missed the Kardashians - Khloe was actually investigating these topics!

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: jenna | 2010-08-16

I am worried about my partner,i''m pretty sure he has several personalities,always blames others for his mistakes,he has been violent. I never know with him...

Reply to jenna