Question
Posted by: Feeling like fatty boom boom | 2011-02-09

Changing lifestyle / no change on body

I would like to know if you have been a bad eater and a semi heavy drinker for the last year and you suddenly realise that you are living on the edge of a heartattack. I started weighless at the beginning of Jan and have not missed an eveninpg. 1 maybe 2 cheat days in total and yet I am gaining weight - so far I have gained 4 kgs and I can not afford to gain weight I am already 94Kgs (female). I have also started a rigour excercise plan and go 3 times a week to the gym.

Nothing is happeing - is it a case of my body is waiting to see how long before I fall off the diet or is all the bad just catching up to me? Starting to feel really despondent but not going to give up !

Dear No Change in Body
I am glad to hear that you are not going to give up - that's the spirit. Now if you are gaining weight on the Weigh-less eating plan then you need to discuss this with your group leader because you may need to adjust your food intake. There are some additional factors that could be hampering your weightloss. If you started doing your gym training at the same time as when you commenced Weigh-less then you may weigh more because of an increase in muscle tissue which weighs more than fat tissue. Check if there are any changes in your measurements because this would indicate that you are losing fat even if your weight remains static or increases slightly. Individuals who suffer from insulin resistance, polycystic ovarian syndrome or thyroid deficiencies, may also find it difficult to lose weight. If this persists please have a medical checkup and ask your dr to test for hormone imbalances.
Hang in there

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-02-09

Dear No Change in Body
Hang in there