Question
Posted by: shy girl | 2008/08/02

changes in a womans body

im a 25 year old woman. eres the thing as u get older lost of changes in ur body. i know later i will go thru menopause. what can i xpect to change in my body before then? also pls include changes u go thru after having a baby.also what is menopause? sum days my body feels like a 40 year old and i am constantly tired. im dreading ageing if its only going to go downhill 4rm ere.

You are still very far away from menopause. You can really only expect symptoms related to this when you are close to 40. After having a child, you may have stretch marks, you may have put on some weight. Nothing major should happen at your age.