Posted by: Anon | 2009-10-05

Dear Gynea doc

I am sexually active for about 5 months now, I am a female.
I didn' t experience a lot of pain during my first intercourse, and thereafte it became more emjoyable for both me and my fiance. Since we don' t see each other in the week, we are only sexually active on weekends, since last weekend I started experiencing a pain when he entered me, the pain was felt only when he was thrusting very deed, but it normally didn' t hurt?Is there something wrong with me?Or could it be, because I was ovuating?
Just another question, my fiance' s penis is very senstive after two times' s sex, and we normally only do it once a day?

If you were ovulating at the time, this could be the reason for the pain. See what happens at times when you are not ovulating. Repeated sex can cause friction and sensitivity of the penis. This is normal.