Posted by: Pearl | 2009-09-14

Changed periods

In July I din' t have my periods and I was confused bcoz I always use condom and it never burst. I did a home pregnancy test and it was negative. I booked an appointment with Gynae and on that day I woke up having the periods and I cancelled the appointment. This month I had my period but was very weak and it took only 3 days compared 2 five days that I usually have. What might be the course.

It could be a cyst or a hormone imbalance. It is probably a good idea to see your gynae to check.

Posted by: BP | 2009-09-14

My peiod are not at the same date, it started in May. i normally start on the 24 of each month, but in July it was on the 13th, Aug 17th &  now in Sept i started on the 13th i' m not on a contraceptive, i miscarried in May

Reply to BP