Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/02

CHANGE OF STRATEGY

CHANGE OF STRATEGY

A man was standing outside of a building with a sign written: " i am bind, please help' .
A ' Creative publicist'  was walking by him and stopped to observe. He saw that the bind man had only a few coins in his hat. he dropped in a few more coins and, without asking for permission, took the sign, turned it around and wrote another announcement. He place the sign by the blind man' s feet and left. That afternoon the creative publicist returned to where the blind man sat and noticed that his hat was fulls of bills and coins. The blind man regognized his footsteps and asked if it was he was had re-written his sign and he wanted to know what he had written on it. The publicist reponded: ' Nothing that was not true, I just wrote sign out a little differently."  He smiled and went on his way.

The new sign read: " TOTDAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING AND I CANNOT SEE IT." 

SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR STRATEGY WHEN SOMETHING DOES NOT GO YOUR WAY AND YOU' ILL SEE IT MAY JUST BE FOR THE BEST.

REMEMBER, IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU' VE ALWAYS DONE, YOU' LL AWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWYS GOT....

Who was it who wrote about the folly of keeping on doing the same thing, and expecting a different result ?

3
Posted by: TENA | 2009/06/02

SORRY FOR NOT PUTTING MY NAME CLICK THE SUBMIT BUTTON BEFORE I TYPED MY NAME

TENA

Reply to TENA
Posted by: Latoya | 2009/06/02

CS once asked that we use names, to be able to differentiate people. what a wonderful insight you wrote there, it is an inspiration, thanks Anonymous

Reply to Latoya
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/02

very true and insightful.