Question
Posted by: Zee | 2008/07/25

change of menstruation dates

Hi Dr.
i just want to find out .
i have a problem with my menstruation dates.
they change every month.
for insntance in june i started mens on the 16.
and in july started 11.
I am not sure if this is a problem or not?
i am also not sure what is causing it and how can i stop it.
i have been trying to fall pregnantsince 2006 and last year i had a miscarriage in october .
I am still trying no result yet.

Dear Zee

The question that I would like answered is whether the change in menstruation dates is something new or have you always had irregular cycles. If there is a huge discrepancy between your menstruation dates resulting in very irregular cycles, this would generally imply that either you have the presence of an ovarian cyst or a hormonal imbalance which is causing anovulation. However the fact that you had a miscarriage in October last year is a good sign, that means you do have the ability to conceive. It would be wise for you to be assessed by your gynaecologist to see if there are no problems and to ascertain if ovulation is taking place.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/02

My periods they change dates each and every month I don't know why last month I didn't go to periods april30 I started my peroids they end at 4 may since then I never have periods again any help please