Question
Posted by: gloria | 2011/01/14

change of feeling

please help me cope =i was in love with a guy i work with and now that we engaged on sexual intercourse i feel different and yet he loves me more, how do i tell him i dont feel anything for him anymore because i cant even bare to be with him for more than 10 min

Maybe you fancied him ; I wonder whether that was really love. Now you're having sex with a guy you might not even like ? And does he actally "love" you or does he say so in order to get more sex ?
If you don't feel anything signioficant for him, just tell him - pleasantly, calmly, without too much window-dressing. And stop having sex if you really dislike being with him so much.

4

Posted by: Intruder | 2011/01/14

By now he should have picked up on it but I guess you hide it away, tell what do you have too lose, only his ego will get a knock that all. It''s true we men understand all to well that you women don''t always know what the hell you doing

Reply to Intruder
Posted by: rojer | 2011/01/14

Truth will set you free, it once happen to me and i told this girl that we must stop seeing each other, she went on telling everyone that i used her and she went all out to make my life miserable, at list you are a woman he must take it like a man.

Reply to rojer
Posted by: XXX | 2011/01/14

Rather strange but if you really don''t want to be with him then simply tell him

Reply to XXX