Question
Posted by: Andrea | 2009-11-08

change in taste

How do I change the taste of myself ' down there' 

your body odours and its tastes are dependant upon diet and the stage of your monthly cycle as well as other external factors like stress. please rather use flavoured lubricant to ensure a better 'taste'.

3
Posted by: semanet | 2009-11-09

I read that you should eat All kinds of berries - Strawberry/cranberry any berry changes the taste and you smell better too. Tried and worked

Reply to semanet
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-11-09

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Wishful | 2009-11-08

Oh wow ! This is something I wish my partner would enquire about. Unfortunately she is prim and proper and the thought of it would just about kill her ! However, I have the answer for you. Try a good dollop of yoghurt. Not only will it keep you PH in balance, and makes a real taste change but provides a wonderful tasty dessert for your very fortunate lover ! Yum yum, lucky bugger !!

Reply to Wishful