Question
Posted by: LZ | 2010/06/10

Change in mensies

Sorry if this descritption becomes bit graphic, but I really need some insight. I had PCOS since I can remember, about 4 years ago I had ovarian drilling done and for the first time in my life had normal cycles. The last couple of months though, my cycles have been changing and although my gynae confirmed at the last chek-up that I''m still ovulating and all looked fine, I am a bit concerned. I am still in a 29 day cycle, but I will have a brown discharge which starts out light and then become heavier and darker for 4 days, on day 5 my mensies will start - quite heavy and painful for 2 days, and then 3 more lighter days until it clears out. I also have noticable abdomen pain around the middle of my cycle for about 8 days. I am worried that I might be falling back towards PCOS or endometrioses which has also been removed before, but have not experienced this type of symptoms before. Any advise or info will be appreciated.

Endometriosis could be a possibility. Your gynae could check for this.

1