Question
Posted by: Bee | 2009-11-05

Change

Hi all

We have a female bulldog that is just over a year old. My husband currently works from home so he is with her most of the day.

We are moving to PE at the end of the year, to a much larger property (house and garden) and will get her a friend.

But I can'  t help to wonder what she would prefer: her current smaller house with small garden but dad is home most of the day or a larger house and garden plus a friend but no dad at home any longer during the day.

We will still walk with her / them every day when we move like we do now. but will she be okay? does a friend justify not being there during the day?

Dear Bee

I would go for a smaller house with somebody present.

1
Posted by: Cybervet | 2009-11-08

Dear Bee

Reply to Cybervet