Posted by: Chapie | 2009-01-26

Chances of pregnancy and pelvic pain

I am very concerned. I went on Yasmyn Dec 20, the 1st day of my period. I then had unprotected sex from the 25th till 28th of December. After feeling very ill on the pill, I went off it again the 10th of Jan, which was whne I started the inactive pills.

I got a withdrawal bleed, but not my normal period the week after as suspected. COuld this be because the pill had worked after a week and prevented ovulation, or could it mean pregnancy.

The last week I have experienced mild to severe pelvic pain, which feels like both my ovaries cramping.

COuld I be pregnant?

If you had a withdrawal bleed, your hormones would not be such that you would have another period a week later. Pregnancy is unlikely.