Question
Posted by: shy gal | 2009-04-20

Chances of falling preg - condom burst?

Hi, My period finished last week Wednesday. Thursday night, my fiance and I had intercourse with protection, however the condom burst. When I woke from the bed, the sperm came ' running'  down my inner thighs. Ran to the bathroom and wiped up as good as possible.
xxx WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF FALLING PREGNANT? xxx
xxx CAN I STILL TAKE THE EMERGENCY PILL - i know its very late? xxx
xxx WHEN CAN I TAKE A PREG TEST AND GET AN ACCURATE RESULT? xxx

Please help urgently

Pregnancy is a possibility. The emergency pill must be taken within 72 hrs. You have to wait for a missed period before testing.

1
Posted by: lol | 2009-04-20

You should have taken it the next morning it too late to take one now, also i dont think you wr ovulating but you never know wait until u miss you period then test in 4 to 5days

Reply to lol