Question
Posted by: KAYLA | 2009-05-07

Chances of conceiving after using Deppo and Marvellon

for the first time in my life last year november i went for the depo injection and January i had to go again for the rutine injection and i decided not to go and i started menstruating for about two weeks and i went to the doctor and she gave me pills to stop the menstruation and prescribed some pills(forgot the name) to use them when i started menstruating for ten days and after that she prescribed Marvellon for to monitor my cycle now that i stopped using it again i have stareted to menstruate and my last period was on the 26 of april and it has started again on the 04 may,is this normal as we are planning to have a baby.What are my chances of conceiving

It seems that the differnt drugs may have mixed up your cycle a bit. It may take a while for this to sort itself out and for you to conceive.