Posted by: Lals | 2009-04-09

Chances of a third pregnancy

I fell pregnant using ivf with icsi 3 years ago as my husband had only 1% normal morphology.
3 months after giving birth, I fell pregnant naturally! So I now have 2 small children.
We would very much like a third child. I have just gone off Yasmin. Do you think it' s possible to fall pregnant naturally again (how long does it take for pregnancy after going off Yasmin?) or was that some kind of miracle?
Does my age (now 29) have any bearing?
And the fact that I have had 2 caesars - does that affect chances of falling pregnant again?

If you fell pregnant naturally once, it can happen again. The only way to know is to try. Your age and the caesareans will not affect your chances of pregnancy. The Pill is out of your system within 3 months.