Question
Posted by: Scared | 2008/05/27

Chances of 2nd miscarrige

I had an early miscarriage a year ago - 2 days after I found out I was pregnant. I am pregnant again , going on 6 weeks now. What are my chances of having another miscarrige? I am a healthy person.

There is a more than 80% chance of a successful pregnancy.

2
Posted by: Eve | 2008/05/28

Hi there.

I know exactly how you feel but there is hope. I had a miscarriage April last year I was 5 and half weeks pregnant, I was a wreck but I fell pregnant a month afterwards and gave birth to a healthy baby girl 4 months ago. My gynae told me that having one miscarrige does not affect your next pregnancy and I am living proof of that.

Reply to Eve
Posted by: jenny | 2008/05/27

i know how you feel ! you should really stop worrying it is not good at this point. all you can do is to eat very healthy low gi food, to try and have a normal healthy foetus.
to answer your question if you had a mc your changes increase alot to have a second healty pregnancy, as soon as you fail agian your chances increases alot that your 3rd pregnancy will also end up in a mc.

i hope this helps, ow i do pray for you and your little one, please just keep on leaning on God and he will carry you into your joerney he wants you to have.
i know is almost inpossible but just let it be.
regards

Reply to jenny