Posted by: stroke | 2010-09-25

My gf went to a gynae at the end of august.the gynae told her she is not preg but has a hormonal gf was not convinced and went to an endocrininolist this week.thw blood test shows that she has serious hormonal imbalances and that she might be question is how did the gynae fail to pick up she is one month preg already in august or cud the endocrinoligist be mistaken considering my gf has a hormonal gf did not have her period since feb.HPT varied between negative and positive all these months.I''m really stressed as we did not have penetrative sex and yes I did cum on her vagina at end June she wiped it off almost immediately.what r the chances of getting preg with non penetrative sex.really stressed have not slept or eaten in mind is tired and don''t know what to do.please help.

Set your mind at ease by consulting a pathologist at your nearest private hospital for a blood test to confirm if she is pregnant or not. The blood test is very spesific and will give you a definate answer. If she has a hormonal imbalance, the chances will be close to zero that she is pregnant. The chances of falling pregnant if you are having non-penetrative sex, is also very slim.

The blood test will really set your mind at ease.