Posted by: wondering | 2009-03-02

On the pill but forgot to take it on saturday. Took it sunday morning. Timing would have been 2 weeks after 1st day of last period so ovulation time. Had sex on Friday. Wouldn' t normally worry. But had pains on Sunday morning (4 in morning) just like ovulation pains. What are the chances of ovulating if you miss 1 pill but it happens to be around ovulation time. How long do ovulation pains last. I know i get ovulation pains as I did when i was off the pill and trying for children. But I still feel those pains today (Monday).

You would not ovulate after missing one pill. I doubt that the pains you are feeling are ovulaiton pains. If you took the missed pill within 12 hours and then carried on as normal, there would be no need to worry.