Question
Posted by: Bob | 2011/12/05

chance of pregnancy - lube and oral sex

If the vagina and pubic area is covered in durex play lube but the lube is a bit dry from use 5 minutes earlier, and sperm contact is made in the upper pubic area. Is there a chance that one of those sperms could swim his way to the vagina and case pregnancy?

I am not entirely sure what you mean when you say 'upper pubic area' but sperm can swim up the genital tract. So perhaps though more unlikely than when the ejaculation occurs into the top of the vagina, pregnancy may occur and as you said all it takes is one.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/12/06

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: jim | 2011/12/05

If it does happen make sure you train and enter your kid in the olympics. He has good swiming geens

Reply to jim