Posted by: allie | 2009-02-16

Champix. stop smoking tabs..

Is Champix available in South Africa? It is manufactured by Pfizer. I see it can be bought online in the UK, but my chemist has never heard of it.

Dear allie
Not yet - just be careful to buy this online : In November 2007, the FDA announced it had received post-marketing reports that patients using Chantix for smoking cessation had experienced several serious symptoms, including suicidal ideation and occasional suicidal behavior, erratic behavior, and drowsiness. On February 1, 2008 the FDA issued an Alert to further clarify its findings, noting that "it appears increasingly likely that there is an association between Chantix and serious neuropsychiatric symptoms.