Question
Posted by: SAM | 2012/03/05

CHAMPIX

I HAVE TO STOP SMOKING AND HEARD THAT CHAMPIX WORKS (HAD AWFUL SIDE EFFECTS ON ZYBAN). WHICH PHARMACY IS THE CHEAPEST FOR CHAMPIX?

Expert ImageStop Smoking Advice

Champix has excellent results for many people and is certainly worth asking your doctor about. I think the retail price is probably pretty much the same at most pharmacies (about R700 for a course before mark-up). You may want to ask our pharmacist about this too though.

5
Posted by: Jerry | 2012/04/01

Im on day 4 and only get the nausea for about a hour after taking the pill, after that Im fine, but oh my word does it work. For some reason I stopped smoking on my second day. I tried to smoke, but cant manage it. Three drags and im done. Heres hoping it works!

Reply to Jerry
Posted by: SAM | 2012/03/14

GOT THE CHAMPIX STARTER PACK A WEEK AGO - STARTED DAY 8 TODAY AND HAVE CUT DOWN TO A COUPLE OF CIGS - THAT IS ONLY HABIT, I KNOW, AND NOT CRAVING. TOMORROW IS COLD TURKEY - LAST CIG TONIGHT AT 8PM. BUT I FEEL TRULY AWFUL - NO NAUSEA BUT HEADACHE AND DIMWITTED AND SLEEPY! IS THAT THE CHAMPIX?

Reply to SAM
Posted by: Kalfie85 | 2012/03/13

TRY CLICKS! GOOD LUCK! IT REALLY WORKS JUST STICK TO IT!

Reply to Kalfie85
Posted by: Kalfie85 | 2012/03/13

Reply to Kalfie85
Posted by: Stop Smoking Advice | 2012/03/06

Reply to Stop Smoking Advice