Question
Posted by: Nats | 2012/02/13

Champix

Hi there I started taking champix today and i see on the 4th day i have to take one in the evening does this mean early evening or just before i go to bed? I''m confused :o)

Expert ImageStop Smoking Advice

Hi it doesn't matter what time you take it in the evening, but it's a good idea to aim to take it at the same time every morning and evening. Please check with your doctor or phramacist if you're concerned about any aspect of the medication and how to take it. You can also ask our Pharmacist expert.

2
Posted by: sophie | 2012/05/16

I have stopped smoking (5 weeks now) using Champix. Is it important to take the full course or is it OK to just stop taking it?

Reply to sophie
Posted by: Stop Smoking Advice | 2012/02/15

Reply to Stop Smoking Advice