Question
Posted by: Zinandi | 2011-07-19

Champix

Dear Doc,
Where can I get hold of more info on Campix. I am on Lorien and Eltroxin and need to know if I can take Champix to stop smoking.

Zinandi

I do not foresee any drug interactions between your current medication and Champix. Please refer to the following information leaflet for more information about Champix: http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcmed.nsf/pages/pfcchamt/$File/pfcchamt.pdf

1
Posted by: mcnean mcdonald | 2011-10-29

dear doc
i have just been to my doctor and she advised me to stop smoking because i have a blocked valve in my heart that is not pumping the blood so she advised me to use champix but i don''t know where to get hold of it i live in s.a cape town

Reply to mcnean mcdonald