Posted by: WannaTrySomethingnew | 2009-01-05

Champaign in the bed room.

Good Day.

firstly Thank you for talking the time to read my question.

This may sound rather strange and out there. My partner and I are very sexual adventures, we love trying new things and she loves experimenting. Now I have seen video' s where a woman has used a full open Champaign bottle to masturbate with, she would shake the bottle in side of her. I have hear there is a name for that. I was rather intrigued by this. I would like to try it in the bed room. But before I do I have to question. First being.
Is is safe for my partner and are there any health rest for her. I gues I sould be asking the gyne this question. but hey.
My second question. Would it be excitng for her and stimulating. I know I should be asking her this. But I kind want to surpise her with it.

Again thank you for your time. and Have a good day.

The power of porn! The sensation for her would be the increase in pressure. She will have to tell you if she finds that erotic or not. Dangers; if the mucus plug in the cervix is properly closed – ie she is not near or at her menstruation time- I doubt if any fluid would enter the uterus. Other dangers would be for infection – from the high sugar content – even from a brut champagne and possibly chemical irritation from all the other components of the drink-there will certainly be a change in the acidity of the vagina which can also lead to problems.-if she decides to try it – make sure to follow it up with a medical vaginal douche to rectify some of these problems- something like Betadene douche

Posted by: STALLION | 2009-01-06

When she does it, do not forget to capture the experiment on video, with sound effects included. When she shakes the champagne bottle inside her, the gallons of foam and dozens of fanny farts will create a hilarious pornographic comedy. You can sell the video to pornographic fettish websites for quite a few dollars ! !

Posted by: Sultress | 2009-01-05

I' d be worried about the sugars in the champers causing a nasty nasty infection!

Reply to Sultress