Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-01-20

Chamberlains Colic Remedy

Do you know if this has been taken off the market?

Hallo Anon
Not as far as I know - enquire at 0860 734937

9
Posted by: Traci | 2016-07-15

Chamberlains Colic and Diarrhoea has been discontinued because they can't synthesise the key ingredient. Kem-o-Dene has been off the shelves for nearly two months now...same reason.....they can't find or manufacture the active ingredient. I got this information from our local Clicks and Durbell pharmacies. Ticks me off that they take the things that work off the market, and then advise you on what to get, which is supposed to be just as effective except that you have to get two things, which are actually way more expensive than products we've come to rely on.

Reply to Traci
Posted by: Denise Delport | 2016-05-16

Where can I purchase kemodene in East London local pharmacy don't have any stock.

Reply to Denise Delport
Posted by: petro | 2014-06-28

Please tell me is it safe to give Chamberlains to a 3 month old baby? Only when the colic cramps are unbearable?

Reply to petro | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Cecilia | 2016-01-04

No, don't give it to a child under 6. There are better options. However, for adults I am sold to it when it's not serious. Immediately takes away that queezy feeling and cramps.

Posted by: Rodney | 2014-07-21

The equivalent, that I find works just as well, is Kem-O-Dene. You can find it at any pharmacy.

Posted by: fatima | 2010-02-09

where can i get chamberlains colic remedy in johannesburg?

Reply to fatima | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Cecilia | 2016-01-04

Dischem

Posted by: Therese Oosthuizen | 2010-01-29

In Pretoria, where can I find Chamberlains Colic remede?

Reply to Therese Oosthuizen
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-01-20

Hallo Anon

Reply to cyberdoc