Question
Posted by: Reitta | 2011/05/10

Chalk on the brain

Hi, I am worried about a friend of mine. He had 2 seizures (a week apart), In hospital, they diagnose chalk on the brain, he is on epileptic meds. What is this? He has diminished kidney function as well and underlying sarcoidosis. They say the chalk issue is treatable, so are the kidneys. he used to doze at inappropriate times (fall asleep).I can''t find anything on the net about it. he is 58.Thank you

Reitta

Please be so kind as to find out what exactly is meant by chalk on the brain, as I am not aware of such a condition.