Question
Posted by: Tammy | 2010/02/22

Chairi Malformation

I''m diagnosed with Chairi Malformation which is a serious neurological condition, Chiari Malformation occurs when the cerebellum found in the bottom portion of the brain, falls through the base of the skull and squeezes down onto the spinal cord. The pressure causes symptoms such as headaches, balance problems and fullness in the ears.

What is the best food for this?

Dear Tammy
I am sorry to hear that you suffer from Chiari Malformation. Because this is a physical displacement of a part of the brain, dietary factors are not indicated in treatment. Discuss the condition with your neurologist and/or surgeon because the treatments of choice are medications and/or surgery.
I hope you will obtain relief from this condition.

2
Posted by: X | 2010/02/23

Are you sure that what you eat will make a difference to this condition? Isn''t it only treatable with surgery?

Reply to X

Dear Tammy