Question
Posted by: PJ | 2009-01-05

Chafing penis/foreskin

I have a problem. When I have a lot of sex, eg: 5 days in a row, two to three times per day, 1 hour sessions or longer, my penis gets raw behind the head on the inside of the foreskin. It almost becomes swolen. Sometimes I have to stay off sex for up to three days to recover.

I use ointment like zambuck to heal. What else can you advise?

We use lubricant, but I find water based lubricants makes it worse, since it softens the skin. Oil based lubes works very well, but I believe it can cause infections for the woman. However my gf never had an infection before.

Please advise.

Sounds like short frenulum syndrome. The frenulum is the little piece of skin that connects the back of the head to the foreskin. If this is too short it can tear. A circumcision will sort this problem out but its not necessary to mutilate your penis to this extent. Speak to your doc about a frenulectomy – can be done in the rooms – they cut the frenulum and problem solved. ZAMBUCK?- are you nuts? Remember the head of you penis is NOT made of normal skin – it’s a membrane. As a general rule never put anything on the genitals that you would not put in your mouth – use a cream designed for mucus membranes if you really need one. Have as much sex as you like – there are NO longterm problems -

8
Posted by: Anonymous person | 2016-06-10

I did circumcision and now its after 8 days and my penis has liquid mixed with blood coming out from the cut, so how can i apply my zam-buk??

Reply to Anonymous person
Posted by: MikeH | 2015-06-05

I used to have a similar problem, but my doctor suggested I start using a penis health creme every day. It has totally helped me out. The creme I use is loaded with vitamins and nutrients which condition the skin in order to prevent chafing and irritation. This is really good stuff and I highly recommend it. Hope this helps.

Reply to MikeH

lmfao at all the moron's comments above, obviously they're jealous of you, OP, since they can hardly get a chick to look at them let alone sleep with them as much as you. Follow the expert's advice and laugh at these pathetic douchenozzles like AGS, ERIC, and STALLION. lmfao. Stallion. What, are you a horse fucker and that's why you suggest getting a donkey? Or do you think your cock is the bee's knees and is only comparable to a horse? This is a sex help forum, not a dating website, fuck off.

What are these guy's problem? 3 hours is the time most people spend watching TV. As far as I'm concerned, sex is much better than TV. How is he not contributing to the economy? It is also not possible to decrease the size of your penis other than if you cut it off.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-01-07

Hey you have a serious problem. You don' t screw your life away. At the rate you are going, your penis will have shriveled up to a small stub by the time you are 40 and the girls will have a great time laughing at you. So get a job, do something productive and most importantly since you have all the ongoing tearing you may want to consider circumcision. That will stop all the tearing and issues you have completely. Have you ever seen a circumcised guy post here with a problem of tearing? I certainly have not.

Posted by: AGS | 2009-01-06

PJ,
I suggest you start eating carrots,because if you want to have sex like a bunny you should eat like a bunny

Reply to AGS
Posted by: ERIC | 2009-01-06

PJ,

And your penis is soon going to be ruined.Your future sensitivity will be similar to the erotics found in a wooden broom stick.

Enjoy the remainder of your sex life by tickling your backside with an ostrich feather ! ! !

Reply to ERIC
Posted by: STALLION | 2009-01-05

The way you are conducting your sex life will soon lead to your gf' s vagina becoming completely worn out. And should she become pregnant the baby may prematurely fall out if she does not keep pinching all the time.

Get yourself a job and make a positive contribution to our country' s economy. And if do you want to ride something all day, get yourself a donkey.

Reply to STALLION