Question
Posted by: Tee | 2012-08-08

Chafed skin

Hi Doc,

Ive been having a problem with chafed skin around my vagina. I put A& D ointment on it and that works for about a day or so then it comes back. I havent had this problem in the past and i dont think its because of tight underwear because they arent tight at all. I went to the doc last week due to what they said were ingrown hair bumps from me shaving. They prescribed me Metronidazole 500mg for an infection and I just took the last pill. I did 7 days of this. Is it related? or could it be just the hot weather ?

Thanks in Advance

Tee

I think that all your symptoms are related. It is common to have infection of the hair follicles after shaving. The skin can also be irritated and susceptible to a yeast infection. I suggest that you apply Fissan paste baby bum cream after shaving. Wear cotton underwear, to prevent further irritation.

1
Posted by: Chirag | 2012-08-20

I cultivated the habit of reidnag after I started reidnag blog posts so most of the time its e-books for me. Reading certainly nurtures our thoughts and even shapes our lives. Reading also improves our grammar and even writing.

Reply to Chirag