Question
Posted by: nikita | 2010/09/08

cervix pains

i am 46 years, and my period hsa just ended on Monday, it is always dark,painful and thick. it stops and come back after a day,. so now i feel as if there is something that want to pop out of my vagina and it makes me feel the pain at the opening of the cervix , please advise. is not bad but it is not comfortable . i go to the toilet now and then to check if i am still bleeding but nothing. it feel like there is still a period wanting to come

I'm afraid I cannot tell what is causing your discomfort without an examination. See your doctor.

1