Question

CERVIX

In Jan 2009 i had a pap smear and my doctor said that my cervix and turned a little way inside out. i bled for awhile after the pap smear, because the soft tissue of the cervix was exposed now. i had a period now on the 26 May 2009 and stopped taking the pill. we are trying to conceive. i bled for 3 days. then on Saturday 6 June i had a discharge which was dark brown. i normally get this towards the end of a period.
What could this be from?? possible from trying to conceive i have made the cervix bleed and with the discharge the dead blood has come down..or should i see my gynie.
thanks so much

If this bleeding occurred after sex, it is probably bleeding from the cervix. If your pap smear was normal, there is no need to see your gynaecologist now.