Question
Posted by: Lyn | 2010/02/22

Cervical Spondylosis

I am in my early 40''s and have a small frame. I have CS and often end up with a painful stiff neck. I went to see another Physio as the one I normally go to was away, and she has done a lot of diffrerent procedures like pulling at my neck. I have felt relief from the painful neck but have started experiencing a lot of pain in the actual bone (spine). Normally this happens if I sit for a while. If I touch the area where I think the pain is, it doesn''t hurt. The pain seems to be inside. Is this normal?

Hallo Lyn
No, bone pain is not normal. When last did you have follow up x/rays of the neck?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/22

Hallo Lyn

Reply to cyberdoc