Posted by: Lee | 2009-03-18

cervical mucus when on clomid

Hi doc,

a friend has recommended taking evening primrose capsules to help with the cervicial mucus when on clomid. Is there anything else that you can recommend?

Dear Lee

I do not know specifically of any product that will help your cervical mucus while you on clomid. Personally I do not think that taking evening primrose capsules will help either. It is important to not the cervical mucus needs to be present and is dependent usually on the estrogen and progesterone levels in ones body.

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo

Posted by: Lee | 2009-03-20

Thanks AAA. I was wondering about Pre-Seed. Will check with my doc as well when next I visit. I have started the EPO &  will see what happens.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: AAA | 2009-03-20

Hi, I had the same problem while on Clomid. I also tried the evening primrose oil, but it I couldn' t really detect any improvement. My dr suggested Preseed, which is a lubrication. It is the only lubrication that is " safe"  while ttc.

Reply to AAA