Question
Posted by: Evash | 2008/08/29

Cervical Mucous

I am wondering if anyone can tell me when the mucous plug begins to form. With all my online searching, I have only read that it happens " early in pregnancy" . Well, I figured that much. Does it start to form 2 weeks after conception, earlier, later? Will there be any type of cervical mucous on the outside of the cervix during this? Creamy, egg white (Cooked egg whites)?
Thanks in advance for any replies.

Regards,
Evash.

I can' t tell you exactly when it forms. The mucus plug is inside the cervical canal though and there would be no external signs of it.

Best wsihes