Question
Posted by: Zonaka | 2011/08/05

Cervical cancer,HIV+,6 months pregant.....

I have a sister who has cervical cancer at stage 3b, HIV+ and 6 months pregnant. I dont know what to do for her as she doesnt tell me much and would like to help, i just dont know where to start.

She is bleeding most of the time.

I presume that she is seeing a doctor and that they are managing the pregnancy. She should be on antiretrovirals and they will probably deliver the baby early so that they can start treatment for her.

2
Posted by: Mel | 2011/08/09

Good luck and I truly hope everything works out for you sister and I pray that she will have a smooth delivery and that the treatment will be succesful so that she can raise her little baby well.

Reply to Mel