Posted by: capricorn | 2008-11-10

Cervical cancer

Firstly I' m so regular I can book my getaways according to the calendar. For the first time ever last month I was 2 days late and I also felt strange, lower tummy ache, and then my period was also strange. After my period for nearly 8 day I had intermitted bleeding or should I say a bloodish discharge. Also extreme lower backache I am 42 and wondering if this is change of life or something more serious. I know that its better to wait for after a period for a pap smear because of how the cervic lies. So I will go then but in the mean time do you think i should be worried

At your age, the cycle often changes, but you are right to be sure there is no thing else going on and have a check-up.