Question
Posted by: Mel99 | 2010/11/11

Cervarix effect on menstrual cycle

Using contraceptive pill, had 2nd cervarix injection recently, no period?

Cervarix would not be the cause of your missed period. The first thing to do would be to check a pregnancy test.Best wishes

2
Posted by: Mel99 | 2010/11/14

I wrongly assumed that my question could only consist of 8-10 words. I''m using Minesse and my last period (about 36 days ago) only lasted a day and the flow was very light. The last time I had sex was 7 weeks ago (and I used a condom as well). I had my 2nd Cervarix injection two weeks ago, was supposed 2 have my period a week ago according to the placebos, but it hasn''t happened and I''m worried. I always have my period on the pill. Does Cervarix affect the menstrual cycle? Or could I be pregnant?
Kind regards

Reply to Mel99