Posted by: riyaaz ismail | 2010-06-20

cerebral palsy

developed it when i hit my head against my late(grand ma s)chest of drawers when i was 6 years old.that morning i woke at 11am and went to the bathroom thereafter and my left side was compromised.had developed a brain injury affectinf movement and balance.
went to red cross hospital for asessment.was under a physitherapist and later the orthopeadics dept,who custon built a boot for me.wore it for approximately 4 years.

have become seriously fitter in adult life.did 10 argus cycle tours and many half marathons.
my shoe and my running shoes wear there any solution?
my cell is 082 645 4060
riyaaz ismail

Expert ImageHandicap Expert

Your shoes will wear radically, as you are very active. I suggest that you consult a orthrotics clinic for assistance with your shoes.