Question
Posted by: Jerrie | 2012-12-12

Cerebral Involution

My fiance had a ct scan after reporting a continuous dull headache due to a blow to the right side of his head by the ear with something hard &  heavy. The scan results were good, however, mild cerebral involution was noted. I haven''t been able to find much info on this condition &  our doc only touched on it lightly. Would you be able to explain the following?
1. What does cerebral involution mean?
2. What could have caused it?
3. What could it result in in future?
4. How can we address/treat the issue?
Background info: My fiance is a 26year old male. He runs his own construction company &  therefore leads a very stressful lifestyle. He does drinks minimally (possibly once or twice a year when forced), he doesn''t smoke but may be subject to secondary smoke daily &  he has never done drugs.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Jerrie,

So sorry, but I can't help you. The only person who will be able to tell you what was meant by the report is the doctor who signed off the report.