Question
Posted by: CJ | 2012/03/04

Cer10ly Slim

I have just read about this product, and it claims to have wonderful results. It claims to be all natural, and uses Green Tea as its major ingredient. Has anyone heard of or tried Cer10ly Slim? And of so, what are your results? DietDoc, what is your take on the product??

Dear CJ
I do not have the ingredient list for Cer10ly Slim, but if you click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then on 'Weightloss' and 'Diet Detective' you can compare the list of ingredients to the lists of typical slimming pill or potion ingredients to see if they can be potentially harmful and if they actually cause any weightloss. Green tea on its own has been shown to aid weightloss, but beware of the other ingredients that are usually added to such products. For example, harsh laxatives and diuretics that can cause constant diarrhoea and dehydration. If you should find that this product causes diarrhoea every day and makes you urinate all the time, please take care because extreme dehydration can cause fatalities.
Just because a slimming product is advertised as 'natural' is no guarantee of its safety - many plant extract are highly poisonous, but they are still 'natural'.
Take care

1

Dear CJ
Take care