Question
Posted by: Teddy | 2010/04/22

Centrum

Can centrum help to be fertile?

Dear Teddy

The use of vitamin and mineral supplements in fertility has not been proven in all cases and may only be of benefit in specific mal-nutritional situations especially were there is a definite dietary deficiency or mal-absorption syndrome. In general patients who are on a healthy balanced diet should not require any form of supplementation. It is extremely important to establish the true cause of the fertility problem and choose the appropriate treatment based on the findings of the cause. For example were there is definite tubal obstruction then no amount of supplementation will improve fertility in such cases and the problem will have to be dealt with on it’s merits.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/04/29

Dear Teddy

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Z | 2010/04/22

Hi. I started taking Centrum materna just before falliong pregnant.
It is a vitamin - don t think it would help with fertility.

Reply to Z