Question
Posted by: Marie | 2012-01-30

Cellulite tablets?

Hi there,

I hope i''m in the right place...
Herbex launched a product called Anti cellulite tablets, along with the anti cellulite gel. Regarding the tablets, are these actually safe to consume? And what are the side effects and how does it work?

Dear Marie
This is the first time I have heard about these new Herbex Anti-cellulite tablets and the Anti-cellulite gel. At present, at least one new over-the-counter slimming product is launched every week, so it is impossible to keep up with them. I do not know what these tablets contain, so I cannot give you an opinion. I would recommend that you compare the list of ingredients in these products with the list of slimming pill ingredients on the DietDoc section of Health24.com. Click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then on 'Weight Loss' and 'Diet Detective' and check the lists of slimming pill ingredients to see if the ones in the Anti-cellulite tablets can have negative effects and if they can actually contribute to weightloss, or not.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-01-30

Dear Marie