Question
Posted by: Someone | 2011-07-19

Cellulite + stretch marks

I''m a young woman in my early 20''s, with a healthy weight. However, my legs have a lot of cellulite and stretch marks from when I lost a considerable amount of weight at the age of 19. I apply hydrating lotions every now and then, but is there anything else I can do to improve the appearance of my legs?

I''m okay with the fact that they will never look like they did 15 years ago, but if they look this bad now, how horrible will it be in 20 years? That''s what I''d like to avoid. Also, I find most women my age (and without kids like me) have very smooth legs, unlike me. They don''t all seem to have a healthier diet. Why is that?

Unfortunately, there is no definate treatment for cellulite but you can consult a plastic surgeon for an examination and an opinion as to what form of treatment he/she will suggest.

1
Posted by: CPO | 2011-07-19

Hey, I also had a problem with stretchmarks and have found some lotions that have worked for me, I don''t know if they will for you. Its Bio-oil, happy event and Palmers solution for stretch marks. After using these products my stretch marks are so light you can''t even tell I have them. Try it, it might work for you too. And oh, I would recommend applying them twice a day. Good luck

Reply to CPO