Question
Posted by: chantelle | 2011-02-17

cellulite solution?

hi i would like to know how to lose celulite in about 8 weeks.(we are going to spain and i want to look good in a bikini.)i dont have alot.its only my thighs that have.im naturally very curvy and i dont want to lose my shape(im a figure 8)also im 21 1.7m and weigh 68kg.how much more weight can i lose without losing my full curves?

Hi Chantelle

It's difficult to combat cellulite (if it was easy, it wouldn't be a huge industry in useless creams and other gimmicks to help). Bottom line is that cellulite is just fat stored beneath the skin in "compartments" and so the solution is weight loss/fat loss. That means regular cardio exercise, and a very good diet. You shouldn't lose the curves if you do this, provided you exercise regularly at include some weight training in the programme at the same time.

I'm not sure if you are exercising, or have in the past, but that's really part of it. Walking, jogging, taebo, cycling - whatever you'd enjoy more. And then diet is absolutely essential, and realizing that it's often the most stubborn thing to overcome so it is a long term 'project'.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011-02-20

Hi Chantelle

Reply to fitnessdoc